Monday, January 22, 2007

Look To the Heavens!


















The new Lancome 2007 Pop Cherub Spring Collection is now available. I checked it out at the counter and the lovely 5-color palette of ethereal shades, from soft pastels to romantic earth tones, are gorgeous. The Mousse Blush (above) is a luxurious whipped-mousse formula that glides on effortlessly and blends smoothly for natural radiant color. Get the "Subtle Fluff" pink blush for that "just out of the cold" flushed look.
My favourite lipstick in the Lancome line right now, is the Colour Fever Lipstick in S.O.S. Pink. It has a hydrating formula that stays true with no feathering or fading. My lips get so chapped this time of year, wearing lipstick is inpossible for me without a lip conditioner. I found this lipstick to stay on for a reasonable amount of time, and most importantly didn't chap my lips!

No comments: