Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Fond Memory



When Sephora first opened in Toronto, I was in cosmetics heaven. My girlfriend and I waited in line for the “grand opening”. There was a slew of press there, drinks, the whole nine.


Not only did we not even talk to each other as we browsed, we were exposed to products that had to either be special ordered from a specialty store in Yorkville (talk about expensive), or ordered online at US prices.


Upon reluctantly leaving the store (at closing), we receieved a whole slew of testers. We also got a GOODIE bag on our way out. Sephora put together complementary gift bags for every customer. It was like opening your stocking on Christmas morning when you are 8. In my bag was not only testers, but full size products included! In that bag was products that I never even dreamed of. Ah....what a great day that was.


:)

No comments: