Thursday, June 21, 2007

Absolutely Heavenly

I know, it's been a while since my last post, but I have a few things in the works to be posted soon.

First and foremost, how lovely is the Victoria's Secret "Heavenly" line? I was rummaging in my cream drawers and stumbled across last summer's fragrant creams that I put away. What a delight to find the Heavenly Angel Touch Lotion! The scent is amazing. I completely forgot about it! Which reminds me-go through the products drawer. Can't wait for my next long lost discovery! (ha!)

As described on the website, "this cream nourishes and conditions skin. Is lightly scented."

Lightly scented? After I had a shower I could still smell it! You do not need both the perfume and the lotion if you are a layering type of gal.



Fragrance type: vanilla oriental
Ingredients: wild ivy, mandarin, waterlily, white peony, freesia, iris,
violet, poppy and orchid vanilla.

Honestly you only need a little bit. You could wear it day or night, but I prefer to wear it in the evening.

You can order online at www.victoriassecret.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...great story about your sister... looking forward to your next posting...simply fascinating!!

Your secret admirer,,,